Account Manager Digital f/m
“Diving really deep into our clients’ innermost workings, being a part of big changes and leaving a significant mark are what make this job so amazing!”
Thomas, account manager, digital services
Our management consultants in the digital field are in-demand by everyone: clients, designers, coordinators and studio leaders. At KISKA, consultants take on roles between our accounts and the studio with the end goal of driving fundamental changes in our clients' digital presence and interactive performance.
As a digital native and strategic thinker, you’ll take care of our clients’ digital projects, starting with the first evaluation of their current status and finishing by implementing solutions that precisely fit their brand’s needs. That includes creating and executing digital strategies, translating client briefs into creative briefs and managing budgets and resources. It’s a rewarding experience in which you’ll play a double role: the face of KISKA and the client’s champion.
To change our clients' world, you’ll need:
- Experience in account management, client consultancy and great project management skills.
- Technical understanding of web design and development.
- An interest in new technologies, responsive design and cloud solutions.
- Strong technical know-how and grasp of terminology to understand and discuss projects in detail with our clients.
- A self-starter mentality and great communication skills, to get things done.
- Fluency in German and English.
Made for you?
Not your thing? Check this out