Clay Modeller f/m
“My passion lies in the daily challenge of redefining the design language of future. By working with designers, I’m contributing to the fascinating world between paper and reality.”
Caro, Senior Clay Modeller
Don’t just execute a designer’s vision. Collaborate. Giving 2D designs physical forms that people can feel demands that designers and modellers work closely together. To support the clay modelling process and KISKA’s design and modelling team, daily work includes:
- Using your innate creative talents and skill to support the development of presentation models through predefined project steps.
- Supporting senior colleagues to create clay models of motorcycles, scooters, quads, performance products and automotive interiors and exteriors.
To support our modelling team, you’ll need:
- Creativity, passion and the drive to develop innovative products with our design team.
- One or more years of experience in clay modelling, preferably in an international environment.
- An open mind and a team player mentality.
- Fluency in German and English.
Made for you?
Not your thing? Check this out