Senior Hard Modeller f/m
“No day is like the other. Each one brings new technologies and challenges. And after my colleagues and I finish a cool new project together, we’re excited and proud about the results."
Tobias, Hard Modeller
Hard modellers at KISKA have the unique opportunity to take on the responsibility for projects, and act as mentors to those new to the career. As a senior hard modeller, your development work includes:
- Understanding the overall vision and development of projects you’re involved in, including motorcycles, scooters, quads, automotive interiors and exteriors, and performance products.
- Steering the development of presentation models, alongside the design team and technical experts from different manufacturing fields, like 3D printing, milling and painting.
- Leading junior modellers.
To create stunning show models, you’ll need:
- A mechanical background and a passion for vehicles.
- Four or more years of experience where you gained leadership skills, preferably in an international environment.
- Knowledge of different prototyping and manufacturing processes.
- An open mind and team player mentality, as well as the drive to find the best solution for manufacturing challenges.
- Fluency in English and German.
Made for you?
Not your thing? Check this out