UX Designer f/m
“I’m into bikes, interfaces and working with people from different cultures. Here, I can do all of these things.”
Danjiel, UX designer
Don’t just execute another UX design. Create it. From concept to design and testing. Get ready to think beyond apps, websites and HMIs. You will employ research and user studies to develop innovative designs that complete brand experiences. To do this, you will:
- Play a key role in digital program deation and development.
- Execute projects with compelling, intuitive and logical designs.
- Prepare functionality and user tests to evaluate designs.
To develop meaningful brand experiences, you need:
- BA or MA in interaction design, graphic design, digital media design, or visual arts.
- Experience designing responsive websites and apps with developers and suppliers.
- Superior creativitiy. Best-in-class knowledge of technological development and user thinking.
- Organised mind-set and ability to work independently on multiple projects.
Made for you?
Not your thing? Check this out