Data Protection Notice
The protection of your personal data is a matter of particular concern to us. We therefor only process your personal data on the basis of all applicable legal provisions (i.e. Austrian Data Protection Act, General Data Protection Regulation GDPR, Austrian Telecommunication Act TKG 2003). This notice provides you with information about the most relevant aspects of how our website processes your personal data.
1. What kind of your data we process
While visiting our website, we will process the following data:
- the date and time of when you selected a site on our website,
- your IP-address, name and version of your web-browser,
- the website (URL) you have visited before selecting our homepage.
When applying for a job, we process candidate application form information:
- Name, Salutation, Email, Nationality,
- CV/Portfolio, Images/Document (optional),
- Side information (short introduction, reasons to apply the job, passion),
- Time the candidate submitting the application (bases on the time the notification mail sending to HR)
2.Purposes for which we process your data
We will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to provide you with this website and to further develop and enhance it
- to compile user-statistics
- to detect, prevent and investigate attacks on our website;
- to answer to your requests;
- to perform follow-up correspondence with reference to your application
If you contact us via form on this website or via email, we will keep the data provided by you for a period of twelve months in order to fulfil the purposes of processing your request and in case of follow-up questions. We will not transfer your personal data to third parties without your consent.
3. Legal basis of data-processing
The legal basis for processing your personal data is our prevailing legitimate interest (according to Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR) which is to achieve the purposes set out under Point 2. above.
4. Retention Periods
Your personal data will generally be kept for a period of three months. A retention for a longer period will only take place in case this becomes necessary to investigate attacks on our website.
Our website uses so called “cookies”. Cookies are small text files, which are stored on your computer by means of your browser. They do not cause harm.
If you don’t wish so, you can set your browser to inform you about the placement of cookies and only if you allow cookies in each individual case.
If cookies are disabled, the functionality of our website may be limited.
We concluded with Google Analytics a Data Processing Agreement.
Your IP-address will be recorded but immediately pseudonymized by deleting the last 8 bits. Therefore, only an approximate localization is possible.
We process your data on the basis of § 96 Abs. 3 TKG as well as Art. 6 (1) lit. a (consent) and/or lit. f (prevailing legitimate interest) GDPR.
It is our aim – in accordance with the GDPR (prevailing legitimate interest) – is to improve our services and our appearance on the internet. Since the privacy of our users is a valuable good to us, we anonymize the user data.
User data will be kept for a period of 26 months.
Google will not associate your IP-address transmitted by your browser in the course of this service with any other data.
To prevent cookies to be stored, please refer to the aforementioned section “Cookies”.
You may further on prevent that Google processes your data in connection with Google Analytics by downloading and installing a browser plugin using this link:
You can also refuse the processing of your personal data by Google Analytics on this website by clicking on the link below. An opt-out cookie will be set on your computer, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website:
Further information concerning Google Analytics can be found under
Google Analytics Privacy Information for more information.
7. Your rights in connection with your personal data
You have, among others, the rights (under the conditions set out in applicable law):
- to check, whether and what kind of personal data we hold about you and to request copies of such data;
- to request correction, supplementation or deletion of your personal data that is inaccurate or processed in non-compliance with applicable requirements;
- to request us to restrict the processing of your personal data;
- under certain circumstances, to object for legitimate reasons to the processing of your personal data or to revoke consent previously granted for the processing;
- to request data portability;
- to know the identities of third parties to which your personal data is transferred, and
- to lodge a complaint with the competent authority.
8. Our contact details
Please address your requests or questions concerning the processing of your personal data to:
KISKA GmbH, St. Leonharder-Straße 4, 5081 Anif-Salzburg, Austria
Telephone: +43 6246 73488-0; Fax: +43 6246 73488-1044
You can contact our data-coordinator Mr. Reinhold Reiter under: firstname.lastname@example.org as well as +43 6246 73488 1166.
last update on: 24.05.2018